Common faults and solutions of vertical information touch all-in-one pc
Vertical information touch all-in-one pc are widely used in public areas from large to small sizes, especially in places with dense traffic. In the past, the following failures were inevitable.
1. The screen flickering phenomenon of the vertical information touch all-in-one pc: In daily applications, the screen flickering phenomenon of the vertical information touch screen KIOSK is a problem that users often encounter. In this regard, the user should first check the external factors such as the magnetic field around the device and the power supply voltage. If it still cannot be used normally, check the display card driver of the monitor comprehensively to eliminate the problem of program installation.
2. The vertical information touch display does not respond after plugging in: The vertical information touch pc does not respond after plugging in is a common problem in practical applications. In this regard, the user can try to remove the information touch all-in-one pc, open the back cover of the information touch all-in-one pc, and check whether the dedicated power supply is energized, and whether the existing materials are falling off or loose. Specific method: Whether the indicator light is on when using Wanji, if it is normal, it means that the power supply is energized. The power supply problem is eliminated, and the user should check the power status of the decoder board, the information touch scren all in one pc drive board, the high-voltage rod, the speaker, and the LCD screen in turn.
3. There is no display on the screen, and the front panel indicator light flashes: After this problem occurs, the user should check whether the signal line between the display and the computer is firmly connected, and check whether the signal line connector is damaged due to broken or bent pins.
4. The screen is black, displaying "signal out of sync range" or "OUTOFRANG": This phenomenon is a thorny problem that users often see in practical applications. Usually, the signal sent by the computer exceeds the display range of the monitor, and the monitor detects It is caused by stopping work when an abnormal signal occurs. To solve this problem, the user can try to restart the monitor and reset the output frequency of the computer.
5. Thumb-sized black spots appear on the LCD screen: This phenomenon is mostly caused by external force squeezing. Under the pressure of external force, the polarizer in the liquid crystal panel will be deformed. This kind of polarizer is like aluminum foil, it won't bounce up after pressing down. This leads to differences in the reflection of the liquid crystal panel, resulting in dark areas.
This part is easy to find under the white screen, and is generally more than ten square millimeters in size, which is the size of a thumb. Although this phenomenon will not affect the service life of the LCD screen, users should pay more attention not to press the LCD screen with their fingers.