How to find right pos system？
I believe that many partners know the POS system, today we will talk about how to find the right POS machine. BVS will probe bellow aspects to help you find it.
Common POS software features
Some POS solutions, like Square, include the features. Other systems may require you to use outside software to get the features you need. Learn more about how Square compares to other POS systems.
Payment processing is one of the core functions of a POS system. Each time a customer buys an item, your POS system processes the transaction.
There are a number of different payment types a POS system might accept:
- Secure online paymentsthrough your eCommerce site
- Magstripe credit cards, which are cards that you swipe
- Chip cards, which are credit cards with an embedded chip
- Contactless payments, which might include a contactless card that customers tap or a mobile wallet (e.g., Google Pay or Apple Pay)
- Card-not-present transaction,which happens when your customer and their credit card aren’t actually in front of you, so you have to manually enter their credit card information. This also occurs when a customers enters their payment details while checking out online.
Inventory management software allows you to keep tabs on all your products. Some automated inventory software can connect with your sales data and let you know when an item is running low.
POS reports give you a quick look into how much you’re selling and earning. With clear reports, you can sell more and make better business decisions.
Customer relationship management (CRM)
A CRM tool that’s tied to POS software lets you see what your customers bought and when they bought it. This knowledge helps you personalize your communications, marketing, and customer service.
Receipts make processing refunds easier, since there’s a digital or paper trail connected to the purchased item. They can also make your business look more polished.
For restaurants and service professionals, tips can be a big part of getting paid. POS solutions that allow customers to add a digital tip during the checkout process, make it more likely that they’ll tip.
Now that you have a better understanding of POS systems, you’re ready to find the right one for your business, no matter what or where you sell.